Sunday, September 9, 2012

Adventures in NC: Part 3

AKA "The Final Chapter."  My last "vacation phase" back home was my favorite:  Tamara and Josh's wedding!!!

I have known Tamara since the end of middle school, and she is one of my very best friends.  I had the honor of being her maid of honor on her and Josh's special day, and let me just tell you that I have never seen a more beautiful bride! (I mean, c'mon, check her out!  She's smokin'!):

photo credit Blessed Reflections Photography
I got to stay with Tam and her family in an absolutely STUNNING beach house on Emerald Isle.  Seriously, I've never stayed in a cooler house, and I have stayed in a lot of beach houses y'all.  I got to know her wonderful bridesmaids, and we enjoyed doing all of the standard "pre-wedding" fun.  When we went to get our nails done (which was so relaxing that Susannah literally fell asleep in the chair):



The rehearsal dinner was at the Waterfowl Museum at Harker's Island, and was absolutely beautiful, with some delicious shrimp and bbq!  The museum also gave us a chance to goof around a little bit.














Tamara has been my bed-buddy for as long as I can remember, so we took a commemorative picture of our last night together (please excuse my red drug-looking eyes.... it was late).


Wedding day dawned beautifully, and despite a 100% chance of rain, the ceremony was beautiful and crystal clear down on the Beaufort waterfront!  I didn't take many wedding pics, so these are stolen from my momma.  It was a wonderful ceremony, complete with adorable flower girls, complicated sand-pouring during the sand ceremony, and a wonderfully fun reception.








I am so happy for Josh and Tamara and so blessed to call them my friends!  Congrats y'all!!!!

Food for thought:
Bad glamour shots (my personal favorite is #36)
Here's some Old Spice Muscle Music to brighten your day

No comments:

Post a Comment