Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oops...

Hello faithful followers of this blog (all 3 of you........ haha)!  I PROMISE I'M ALIVE!!!!  Super sorry for the extreme lack of blog posts (i.e. almost a whole month's worth....eh.... please don't judge me).

My laptop bit the dust and I didn't want to use my work computer for personal stuff like blog posting, so that is the primary reason for the delay.  Fortunately, in the Easter spirit, my laptop has been resurrected somehow.  I'm no expert of technology, so I'm just gonna roll with it and hope it doesn't die again (whilst diligently backing up ALL of my files on an external hard drive this time, just in case.  And by files, I mean millions of pictures and some archaic thesis work).

Its been so long since I've posted that I'm not sure where you were last updated on my life??  We've had some more foals born at Cal Poly,



Did a super fun food packaging event for Feed My Starving Children,


Celebrated National Margarita Day,


Went on a trail ride with all of my employees,



And had this little girl get really really sick with a bacterial infection and hepatitis and she almost died.  But we were able to nurse her back to health with the wonderful students I have on foaling enterprise now!  She is doing absolutely wonderful now!


Learned that I have to have surgery on my ankle from this incident, so that is scheduled for next Monday.

And then Landon came for a visit, we went hiking in Yosemite, and he proposed :)

And that is a blog post all its own my dear friends, because it is a fabulous story.  To be continued....

love,
ap (soon to be ac!!!)


1 comment:

  1. As one of the faithful followers of the blog, I appreciate your sneak attack tactics with the engagement announcement. Waiting on the edge of my seat for that blog post. Which will happen next month. :)

    ReplyDelete