Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Month's Worth Of Pics

Sooo..... its been almost a month since my last post.  If I wasn't so insanely overwhelmed at work right now, I'd be a little embarrassed about that.  Good thing blogging isn't my true calling, or else I would totally be a failure at it ;)  ha.  A lot stuff happened this past month, so I'll concentrate on just a few of the main things in one giant picture blog (let's face it; y'all don't read half of what I write anyway, eh?).  Ok...... hang on to your top hats, because here we go!

1.  Adam came back to CA with me from my NC adventures.  Shenanigans ensued.  Theme of the week:  eat a lot of insanely good food and see a lot of wild creatures (wine tasting, hiking, surfing, horseback riding, lots of great seafood, a Braves game at AT&T park including Chipper's last at-bat, a drive up the PCH, Adam bought a horse at our sale, we visited a Triple D restaurant, and we didn't see any snakes also occurred, but they were all on Adam's camera, so I don't have those pics).  Quote of the week:  "This is awesome."  Also, we saw these guys up close and personal, but Adam has all the pics of them.











2. Lauren D. came to visit!  Theme of the week:  sunsets and farmer's markets.  Quote of the week: "Oh, the Pacific Coast Highway, eh?  You can buy the best blueberry weed in the world on that drive.  But don't smoke it while you're driving.  Now take my figs (literally) and go to the cheese man and he will hook you up."  Adventures galore.  We hung out in what I have now deemed "Davys style," which included morning hikes for L, a lovely lunch together, and afternoon excursions.  I would like to personally thank her for introducing me to figs.  They are now a staple in my farmer's market purchases every week.  Also, we got some action in at my favorite karaoke dive bar, the Merrimaker.  Seriously y'all.  If you look up dive bar on Wikipedia, there is a picture of this place.  Legit.  Check it out.















3.  Went to visit Landon.  Theme of the weekend: "I am so freakin happy to see my boyfriend and just hang out."  Had a lovely time hanging out with his friends, going to his church, and taking a trip down to the gulf where we ate some great food and played with my new waterproof camera.




4.  Life in general happened.







Oh, and classes started.  I'm teaching 4 of them this quarter, which is why I'm so delayed on the blog.  Promise to try to be better :)

ttfn!
ap

1 comment:

  1. OK OK, i get it...i need to post my pictures. MY BAD! MISS YOU LAMP.

    ReplyDelete