Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Throwback!

OK, OK, so I know its not Thursday..... but I'm going to do a Christmas throwback all the same!  Know why?  Because I love how each of my friends and I have our traditions that are unique, and this reminds me of how many wonderful people that I have in my life that I get to love!  So prepare yourselves for a ultra-super-multi-throwback!

Mingo Christmas....the original! 2005  I think there may or may not have been flamingo gifts involved...
2005.  UHouse and Kaplan Dr always had gingerbread houses, thanks to Larisa and Davys!


Mingo Christmas 2006.  I still have this shirt.

Mingo Christmas 2007.  Cruising around looking at lights and jamming out to Disney songs.

Ben is pissed and embarrassed.  I love this :)
Mingo Christmas 2008.  I love this picture so much :)

Mingo Christmas 2009 (aka the last Mingo Christmas that I have attended :( )

Michigan Christmas 2010.  ANS Christmas party and one of my best girls!

Michigan Christmas 2010.  The whole family in our Christmas PJs!

Michigan Christmas 2011.  Bronners in Frankemuth.  Quick!  Look like a penguin!

Bottom line, I'm so grateful and blessed for all of the wonderful friends in my life, and I actually enjoy that every Christmas is a little bit different for me :)  Makes the memories that much more fun!

Love,
AP

1 comment:

  1. love love love love love love this and all of our Christmas memories! missed you this year (and the past 2 as well) :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN LESS THAN A MONTH!

    ReplyDelete