Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday

So, my excitement over Throwback Thursday got slightly crushed when I joined Instagram finally and realized that everybody and their mother does throwback Thursday on Insta.  Only they do it with those obnoxious hash tags #tbt (which I still have a problem using sometimes because I think they are super stupid.... hypocrite?  Absolutely.).

But I decided that I was still going to be excited about my own little blog Throwback Thursday, so here you are:


Once upon a time, I was a high school senior.  As such, we were granted the wonderful, magical right to go off-campus for lunch.

I lived in a glorious little town called Wake Forest many moons ago at this time.  In Wake Forest, there was an ice cream outdoor place called "Goodberry's."  And I miss them dearly because they rock.  Key lime flavor day was my favorite.

On the very last day of our senior year at WFRHS, we all went out to a large group "lunch" at Goodberry's for our last hurrah.

Goodberry's has a fountain.

Logan, Chelsea's brother, and Matt, my boyfriend at the time, were evil.

My friends were instigators.

I got thrown into the fountain.

It was full of smelly pennies from people.

I stank all day.

But they were nice enough to take off my new rainbow sandals that I just got so they didn't get all wet and ruined (see foreground of the picture).

2 comments:

  1. such a wonderful day for me :) ha. love your own version of #tbt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only possible way we could finish out high school. :)

    ReplyDelete