Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 by the numbers

Happy New Year everyone!  And happy birthday to my Daddy :)

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable New Year's celebration.  Mine was wonderful, but it made me realize that I am old.  I just can't drink alcohol, be a social butterfly to 3 social events, and stay up late like I used to.  Laaaaaaaaaame.  I'm sure I could if I got back into practice though, ha.

2012 was a year of ups and a year of downs.  I'm neither sad to see it go nor happy to put it behind me.  But I do know that so many blessings are in store for me (and for you!) in 2013, and I welcome it with open arms :)

Here is a look back at my 2012, by the numbers ('cause thats how I like to roll):

4 new animals acquired (1 mule, 1 Iceland horse, 1 border collie, some ducks that got killed by raccoon)
15 visitors with ensuing adventures
1 major injury (woo hoo for only 1!!)
1 wedding (that number hasn't been that small in a LONG time!)
1 trip home to NC
4 National Parks
1 new amazing church family at Mercy Church

Many new friends made, many new students and horses at work, and many other adventures around California this year!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past year.  May you have a wonderful and blessed 2013!



















Love, AP



No comments:

Post a Comment