Thursday, January 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Cent, five cent, ten cent, dolla!

Ahoy mateys!  Today's throwback comes from 2008, when Lisa, Larisa, Kate, and myself went on a little cruise around the Caribbean for spring break.  This is in honor of the cruise that I am taking on SATURDAY (!!!!!!!) with my whole family AND my boyfriend!  What?? Who does that??? Who sees both their family and their boyfriend at the same time???  Craziness.

Here are the lovely ladies and our mariachi band in Cozumel, Mexico :)  Larisa and Lisa and I lived together for 4 years (with various awesome....and not so awesome....) roomies in between.  I do miss those girls!



Have a great week y'all!  And in honor the cruise, please re-visit this 2009 classic:


Happy sailing, you lilly-livered-land-lovers!

AP

No comments:

Post a Comment